lucathia: (Default)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: This is Your Wake Up Call
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Judgment/Sun
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Spoilers for v5c6, AU (canon divergence), angst
Word Count: 1815
Prompt/challenge you're answering: Judgment & Sun, "This is your wakeup call."

Read more... )
lucathia: (fishbones: pink)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: The Road to Becoming Impressive
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Adair & Ice
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: None
Prompt/challenge you're answering: Adair needs help that only Ice can provide
Summary: Adair is an impressive vice-captain. However, he didn't exactly start out that way. If Adair's impressiveness is 40% part of his nature, then the remaining 60% is really all thanks to Sun's nurturing. Or so claims the Sun Knight.
Word Count: 2,801
Notes: This builds on Even in Darkness, the Sun Shines and The Impressive Adair Fan Club, but all of them can stand alone.

Read more... )
lucathia: (Default)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: Lessons in Demeanor
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Earth, Storm
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Prompt/challenge you're answering: Storm & Earth, tea for two
Word Count: 4,355
Notes: Here are the last two chapters for this fic~. Previous three chapters are over here!

Lesson Four: Practice )

Lesson Five: Drink More Tea )
lucathia: (Default)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: Lessons in Demeanor
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Earth, Storm
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Prompt/challenge you're answering: Storm & Earth, tea for two
Word Count: 3,598
Notes: There are two more chapters to this, but I don't think I'll make it in time before the next round, so here are the first three chapters. :3

Lesson One: Drink Tea )

Lesson Two: Read )

Lesson Three: Empathize )
lucathia: (Default)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: Entries in a Holy Knight's Journal
Fourth Entry in a Holy Knight's Journal: "To Stir the Blaze Knight's Concern, Kidnap the Sun Knight."
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Storm, Blaze, many others
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Prompt/challenge you're answering: 4 & 7, "Give me your hand"
Word Count: 3,889
Notes: This is a part of a longer fic. For previous parts, go here.

Read more... )
lucathia: (Default)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: The Impressive Adair Fan Club
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Adair, Judgment (Storm, Sun)
Rating: PG
Warnings: bad attempt at humor
Prompt/challenge you're answering: It turns out 1 is 2's biggest fan...
Summary: Although Adair didn't know it, he had a fan club. A very impressive fan club. That had two very impressive members, those being the Storm Knight and the Judgment Knight.
Word Count: 1,839

Read more... )
lucathia: (fishbones: rawr)
[personal profile] lucathia
Title: Even in Darkness, the Sun Shines
Author: [personal profile] lucathia
Fandom: The Legend of Sun Knight
Pairing/characters: Adair, Sun
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Stubborn people
Prompt/challenge you're answering: 2 & 8, under the stars
Summary: Adair thought his future captain was perfect, but when Grisia shatters those delusions, Adair is not happy.
Word Count: 2,717

Read more... )

Profile

No True Pair

August 2014

S M T W T F S
     12
34 56789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2017 03:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios